Our partner, PSA/ DNA will showcase our DNA Matrix™ security marking technology at Sunday’s Superbowl for the 14th year running.
PSA/DNA Will ‘Tag’ Super Bowl XLVI Footballs to Combat Counterfeits January 31, 2012
(Indianapolis, Indiana) — Over 100 footballs will be used in the Super Bowl game on February 5, 2012, and to protect [...]Continue Reading →
- Latest Article
Latest ArticleGemprint and DNA Technologies partner on Forensic Mine to Market Solution
(New York, NY/Halifax, Canada) Gemprint® Corp, a world leader in diamond identification, and DNA Technologies, a world leader in DNA based security markings, and a division of Polestar Ltd. (Bermuda), announced today that they had launched a Forensic Mine to Market, Chain of Custody Solution for the gems and jewelry industry.
The process, known as [...]Recent Posts
- Gemprint and DNA Technologies partner on Forensic Mine to Market Solution
- OnCode adds DNA Marking and invisible barcodes to product portfolio
- US Open tennis balls authenticated using DNA
- DNA ‘tags’ make Superbowl appearance, again
- Integrated Track and Trace IT Concept to Combat Product Counterfeiting, Pirating, and Diversion